Lunes, Hulyo 30, 2012

Four rides in one



This was a 4in1 event, it started with a press conference, followed by an agents gathering at Apo View hotel then off we went to Marco Polo Ballroom for a roadshow then an hour and a half later the show ended with a thanksgiving for the Philam employees. It was so nerve wrecking, I had no technical script to follow there were no briefing that I was going to handle the musical scoring. It was truly a nightmare considering that I did not sleep because I had to finish the set-up for the entire event at Apoview. It was all hard work for most of us. It ended pretty good and the event was applauded by the President of the company. Indeed anything is possible given the very short prep time. A very humbling event for me, I am just so happy that at the end of the day I have a family to come home to and learning's to keep. Looking forward to more opportunities and events for us!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento