Miyerkules, Mayo 9, 2012

My old rose quest

I love to host weddings, it's something that i can do with eyes shut. But i dread dressing up for it. First, I don't want to spend for it but since I get paid to look good on that special day i have no choice. Second, I'm too lazy to find a dress and lastly I hate formal events. But when i get everything free that's when everything changes lolz. I get a gift certificate from abreeza monthly and for the past months I've been getting gcs from MAGS boutique. For my event last sat. I decided to keep the budget for my dress and use my 1000 pesos gc instead.

The challenge? To dress up for an old rose motif wedding. I fitted the long dress with a grecian goddess in mind. But my wallet screams "pauper"!! That dress costs 1900++!!



 Way off my budget so i opted for the off shoulder ruffle dress:-) 1290++ spent 300 but i'm sure i can earn that amount when i use this on another event! Paired it with my black peep toe pumps and with the belt i made (will post belt DIY soon)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento